Financial Approach to Supply Chain Issues
- Supply chain activity-based costing approaches
- Development of supply chain costing to the customer /product level
- Understanding true costs-to-serve and total cost approach
- Fact driven input required for supply chain strategy leading to bottom line improvement
- What areas of the supply chain are driving disproportionate costs?
- When considering distribution costs, which customers provide the most margin/ least margin or are even unprofitable to serve?
- By making supply chain policy changes that impact the customer, what impact will this have on my bottom line?
- Demand Planning/Forecasting
- How can I integrate customer activities and product level information with supply chain activities to develop appropriate strategies which positively impact margin?