We identify disproportionate costs in your supply chain and recommend strategies to positively impact margin. With our help, you will understand how your decisions affect your bottom line.
- Supply chain activity-based costing approaches
- Development of supply chain costing to the customer/product level
- Understanding true costs-to-serve and total cost approach
- What areas of the supply chain are driving disproportionate costs?
- When considering distribution costs, which customers provide the most margin / least margin or are even unprofitable to serve?
- By making supply chain policy changes that impact the customer, what impact will this have on my bottom line?
- How can I integrate customer activities and product level information with supply chain activities to develop appropriate strategies which positively impact margin?